Bassam Safwah is a consummate professional with a range of talent development, business leadership, board and executive coaching experience, including effective use and creation of psycho metrics for leadership, teams and innovation. Passionate about enabling people and organizations to achieve, culture shifts and creating interdependence.
Visionary leader helped organizations transform business improvement plans into tangible results.
business development and client partnership expert, leadership and strategy facilitator, and business coach. My junior to senior professional journey has fostered the belief that innovative executives and leaders in different industries have always been in strong need to keep motivated, inspired, aligned with project plans, budgets, goals achievement in addition to the creatively designed solutions and architectures that require enormous business acumen experience & strategic C21st business management models & skills which I have acquired, shared & collaboratively implemented with my executive & leadership coachees producing unprecedented positive impact.
• Masters of Business Administration, Management Program, MGU, 2015.
• Bachelor of Arts & Human Science, English Language & Literature, University of Bath, 1993.
• HARVARD University, Diploma in Learning, Teaching & Training Strategies for Higher Education, 2018.
• Professional Advanced Diploma in Leadership & Management, 2018 UK.
• Diploma in Career Advancement, 2014 UK.
• Aptis: 8.5/9 British Council. English Fluency C2, 2017.
Certifications & CPD: