Certified Professional & Transformative Coach
- Haitham Ahmed Abdelhak, PCC
- Ahmed Khalil, PCC
- We provide 70 hours coach training that covers all the ICF core competencies that bring you the mastery skills of coaching.
- 4 modules that give the best tools to coach anyone in different niches.
- Each trainee is going to get pre-reading assignments before the actual face to face training.
- The trainee will participate in 100% of face to face training sessions.
- The trainee will complete 100% of the training activities with an average rate of 80%. Which includes 10 online practice coaching sessions.
- The trainee will submit one final coaching sessions recording with a client who didn’t receive coaching training.
- We at International Coach Masters believe that coaching is an art and science. Therefore; it requires scholarly reading, reflection, practicing, analysis of materials and coaching sessions, and mentoring. These combined methods allow our trainees to fast forward from novice to professional practice throughout the course of training path.
- High-quality coaching readings and articles that combine both theory and practice.
- Summary and analysis of reading materials written by the trainee.
- Reflection of the reading materials in 1000-1500 words reflection report.
- Practicing through face to face training plus 10 online coaching sessions.
- One coaching sessions recording with transcript with clients who didn’t receive coaching training.
Student contact hours
70 hours including:
- Pre-reading assignments
- Face to face training
- 10 online coaching practice sessions with PCC
- Reflections assignments
- Written assignment
- Weekly peer-coaching with others
- Oral test
- This training is designed for people who would love to be future coaches and be professionals so no exact requirements for this training as we International Coach Masters will provide them with the tools they need to be professional coaches.
The Core essence of coaching
- Introduction to coaching.
- Coaching & other professions
- ICF Credentials
- Coaching success factors
- Demonstrates ICF Ethical practice
- Incarnate the coaching mindset.
Mastering coaching skills
- Maintain the coaching agreement & the measure of success.
- Cultivate trust and safety.
- Three core elements of coaching.
- Positive psychology & coaching.
- Metaphor & stories in coaching conversation.
- The power of now & preserving presence.
Into the heart of coaching, the relationship of client-coach
- The external signs of coaching - client relationship
- listening actively.
- Evoking the client awareness
- Tough coaching conversations
Cultivating Learning and Growth
- Support client growth to design actions
- Expand client growth to plan and set SMART goals.
- Managing coaching accountability & progress
- Coaching Models & Niches
- Peer coaching
- FAQ “CKA, ICF application……etc.