Certified Executive Coach
• Haitham Abdelhak, PCC “Executive Director of Coaching “
• Ahmed Khalil, PCC “Executive Director of Training “
• We provide 70 hours’ online coach training that covers all the ICF core competencies that bring you the mastery skills of coaching.
• 20 online weeks that give you the best tools to coach anyone in different niches.
• Each trainee is going to get pre-reading assignments before the actual online training and will have a chance to summarize the main points of the training reading materials and submit it through the online learning portal.
• The trainee will participate in online practicum with peers in addition to, the weekly peer-coaching.
• The trainee will complete 100% of the training activities with an average rate of 80%. Which includes 10 online practice coaching sessions with ICF PCC.
• The trainee will submit one final coaching sessions’ recordings- with a client who didn’t receive coaching training- and at least one transcripts in English through the online learning portal.
• We at International Coach Masters believe that coaching is an art and science. Therefore; it requires scholarly reading, reflection, practicing, analysis of materials and coaching sessions, and mentoring. These combined methods allow our trainees to fast forward from novice to professional practice throughout the course of training path.
• High-quality coaching readings and articles that combine both theory and practice.
• Summary and analysis of reading materials written by the trainee.
• Reflection of the reading materials in 1000-1500 words reflection report.
• Practicing through 25 online sessions with minimum 10 online supervised session with PCC.
• One coaching session recording with word by word transcript with clients who didn’t receive coaching training.
Student contact hours
70 hours including:
• Pre-reading assignments
• 10 online training sessions
• 10 online supervised coaching practice sessions with PCC
• Reflection assignments
• Weekly peer-coaching
• Oral test
• English & Arabic
• This training is designed for people who would love to be future executive coaches and be professionals, so experience in management or leadership is highly recommended for this training and as we International Coach Masters will provide them with the tools they need to be great executive coaches.
Topics to be covered
The core of coaching
• What is coaching? What makes it different?
• What is executive coaching and how it works?
• Embody the executive mindset.
• Demonstrate the ethical guidelines of coaching and best practices.
• Explore the essential skills of an executive coach.
Stimulating the robust recipe of an executive coach
• The 4 stages of leadership and how to implement in your coaching process.
• Executive presence
• Evoking awareness
• Developing the executive mindset social & personal intelligence
• Coaching demo.
Accelerating the coaching journey " the heart of core capabilities of an executive coach"
• Executive responsibility
• Listening actively and sharing effective feedback " Critique, Criticize, Insulting".
• Creating Personal Development Plan (PDP) for executives
• Coaching models
• Using and reflecting on assessment tools "360, DISC, EQ…etc."
Demonstrate measurable results
• Transforming the client mindset to deepen the learning.
• Support client growth to design actions & creating new systemic perspectives.
• Expand client growth to plan and set SMART goals.
• Managing coaching accountability & progress
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations Prior to Commencement of Classes:
In case of withdrawal 10 days or less before the course starts, the company will retain 25% of tuition. This 25% retained tuition amount may be credited towards the same course within the next 1 years from the day of withdrawal.
Cancellations After Commencement of Classes:
If a student withdraws from the training at any time, the company may retain the $100 non-refundable registration fee, plus a percentage of the total tuition as described in the cancellation table below.
A. A student choosing to withdraw from the course after the commencement of classes must provide written notice to the Director of the company via email with the subject line “Withdrawal from Coach Training”. The notice must include the expected last date of attendance no less than 2 weeks before the projected termination date. A student’s request to withdraw immediately shall therefore officially become effective 2 weeks after the date of the emailed notice. The student is responsible for confirming receipt of the withdrawal email by the company’s Director.
B. Non‑attendance by the student is not considered an official withdrawal.
C. Medical emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances will be evaluated on a case‑by-case basis at the discretion of the company’s Director.
All refunds must be paid within thirty calendar days of the student’s official termination date with the exception of delays caused by possible billing disputes including a “charge‑back” 3rd party (credit card, etc.) process initiated by student.
Cancellation Table: STUDENT ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
If the student completes this amount of training: the company may keep this percentage of the tuition cost:
One month 25%
Two months 35%
Three months 60 %
Four months 80%
Five months 100%