Certified Executive Coach
• Haitham Abdelhak, PCC “Executive Director of Coaching “
• Ahmed Khalil, PCC “Executive Director of Training “
• We provide 70 hours’ online coach training that covers all the ICF core competencies that bring you the mastery skills of coaching.
• 20 online weeks that give you the best tools to coach anyone in different niches.
• Each trainee is going to get pre-reading assignments before the actual online training and will have a chance to summarize the main points of the training reading materials and submit it through the online learning portal.
• The trainee will participate in online practicum with peers in addition to, the weekly peer-coaching.
• The trainee will complete 100% of the training activities with an average rate of 80%. Which includes 10 online practice coaching sessions with ICF PCC.
• The trainee will submit one final coaching sessions’ recordings- with a client who didn’t receive coaching training- and at least one transcripts in English through the online learning portal.
• We at International Coach Masters believe that coaching is an art and science. Therefore; it requires scholarly reading, reflection, practicing, analysis of materials and coaching sessions, and mentoring. These combined methods allow our trainees to fast forward from novice to professional practice throughout the course of training path.
• High-quality coaching readings and articles that combine both theory and practice.
• Summary and analysis of reading materials written by the trainee.
• Reflection of the reading materials in 1000-1500 words reflection report.
• Practicing through 25 online sessions with minimum 10 online supervised session with PCC.
• One coaching session recording with word by word transcript with clients who didn’t receive coaching training.
Student contact hours
70 hours including:
• Pre-reading assignments
• 10 online sessions training
• 10 online supervised coaching practice sessions with PCC
• Reflections assignments
• Weekly peer-coaching with others
• Oral test
• English & Arabic
• This training is designed for people who would love to be future coaches and be professionals so no exact requirements for this training as we International Coach Masters will provide them with the tools they need to be professional coaches.
Topics to be covered
• What is coaching? What makes it different?
• What is executive coaching and how it works?
• Embody the executive mindset.
• Demonstrate the ethical guidelines of coaching and best practices.
• Explore the essential skills of an executive coach.
Stimulating the robust recipe of an executive coach
• The 4 stages of leadership and how to implement in your coaching process.
• Executive presence
• Evoking awareness
• Developing the executive mindset social & personal intelligence
• Reading and predicting behavioral change
• Coaching demo.
Accelerating the coaching journey " the heart of core capabilities of an executive coach"
• Executive responsibility
• Listening actively and sharing effective feedback " Critique, Criticize, Insulting".
• Creating Personal Development Plan (PDP) for executives
• Demonstrating a mastery of self
• Coaching models
• Using and reflecting on assessment tools "360, DISC, EQ…etc."
Demonstrate measurable results
• Transforming the client mindset to deepen the learning.
• Support client growth to design actions & creating new systemic perspectives.
• Expand client growth to plan and set SMART goals.
• Managing coaching accountability & progress
Cost: 2500$ in 5 installments